[linux-dvb] Fwd: Frequency for Morocco (DVB-T)

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:04:29 CEST 2008

From a kaffeine user ...

Christoph

PS: ma-Rabat renamed to ma-Rabat_ because this ml &§+"°*! doesn't
accept "ma-Rabat" as attachment (filename extension filter going mad).

Betreff: [kaffeine-user] Frequency for Morocco (DVB-T)
Datum: Dienstag 29 April 2008
Von: "Wassim SAYERH" <wsayerh at gmail.com>
An: kaffeine-user at lists.sf.net

Hello,

I've succeeded to make Moroccan DVB-T working on Kaffeine. I give you the
frequency (there is only one) for two towns: Rabat and Casablanca because I
didn't have the other towns frequency. Can you please put it on the Kaffeine
next versions, please? Thanks

SAYERH Wassim

--
SAYERH Wassim