[linux-dvb] THINGS ARE LOOKING UP!!682Mhz problem withTT-1501 driver inv4l-dvb

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Sun Aug 3 11:27:13 CEST 2008

>> You are not alone with this problem.
>> I haven't signal on two more frequencies: 322 and 386 MHz
>>
>> AK
>
> Is this a hardware problem?  Has anyone tried it on a Windows machine??

I was mucking around with some patches to dvb_ca_en50221.c and saa7146_i2c.c
which introduce some 'msleep(1)' delays when communicating with the CAM, and
in the process firmed up some of the cable connections, and I'm now getting
a picture on some 682Mhz channels.  Looks like it might have been mostly an
electrical problem.

I am getting some new weird problems with occasional no audio when I tune to
a channel, but this might yet be signal, VDR or vdr-xine.  Will keep you
posted!

Thanks

Simon