[linux-dvb] Fwd: Re: How to fix ioctl DVBFE_GET_INFO failed error?

Markus Oliver Hahn markus.o.hahn at gmx.de
Mon Aug 4 17:27:10 CEST 2008

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:24:40 +0200
Von: "Markus Oliver Hahn" <markus.o.hahn at gmx.de>
An: sacha <sacha at hemmail.se>
Betreff: Re: [linux-dvb] How to fix ioctl DVBFE_GET_INFO failed error?

yes it is a shame,  this half-way new frontend mess.

You have to use oldstyle fe_status_t
I`m on the way to rewrite scan  without this pity #ifdef VERSIONS
But I belive there`s a lot to do with this multiproto drivers

regards  markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx