[linux-dvb] TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400 (VP-2040) & mantis driver

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Wed Aug 6 21:54:19 CEST 2008

Mika,

I sent you my latest driver version. It is so big that I can't send it
to everybody.

It's better to not try to use computer's suspend feature.
If the computer works otherwise, you can try it then.

Daan de Beer might help you better, because he has the same card than you.
The minor hardware revision changes might make a difference though.

My card with Mantis chipset might have some problem with ATI display
hardware.
The problems were so big in Finland that nobody wanted to sell Twinhan
2033 for Windows
(or for Linux for me): too many cards were returned to the shop afterwards.

I have ATI display hardware, and now after many years the card works
finally well enough to be usable.
It worked previously only on a computer with a single CPU (no PCI Express).

Regards,
Marko Ristola