[linux-dvb] Pinnacle pctv hybrid pro stick 340e support

Xaero kknull0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 23:49:27 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to make the 340e card work. (This is a reply to Gerard post, I've
just subscribed to this list and I didn't know how to reply, sorry :D)
I have the same lsusb output as Gerard. but I can't get more information
from dmesg:
I get only

usb 6-8: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 8

when the card is plugged. (maybe I have to configure some kernel options?)

Btw, I tried the dib0770 modules (following Albert's instructions) , and no
dvb devices are created, so i don't think they'rer the right drivers (I'm
not sure again, dmesg doesn't write anything)...
Suggestion?
Thanks.
KKnull