[linux-dvb] TM6000

skull simcana at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:47:43 CEST 2008

Hello ! I'm an italian guy with some questions to ask.. Recently i bought
this hybrid usb card to watch tv and all went fine till i used it in
Windows; now i'm using Gnu/Linux all the day and have totally replaced
Windows, but i've not been able to make the card work.

I tried to apply several infos found in the www without success, so i'm
looking for some news about the developement of a usable driver or any other
things that may help me to make it work in my linuxbox.

Here follow some info about my system:

Linux slack 2.6.24.5-smp #2 SMP Wed Apr 30 13:41:38 CDT 2008 i686 AMD
Athlon(tm) XP 2600+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
O.S. Slackware 12.1

Sorry for my bad english and thanks U all for reading.

--
skull at slack
Linux Registered User #449500