[linux-dvb] Support for Asus My-Cinema U3000Hybrid?

Albert Comerma albert.comerma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:51:57 CEST 2008

Sorry, I didn't explained much... it also took some time to me to understand
how it's working... Since xc2028 is the tunner it has no Id information on
the code. The id's are on the usb bridge code. You should add your deviece
id's at;
/v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dvb-usb-ids.h and then insert your
device at
/v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dib0700_devices.c    first the
device descriptors (at arround line 1120) and then the device itself, I
would try it around line 1418. This last file, has already the include to
the xc2028 code and calls the tunner funcions. Looking the code around this
lines I guess you will understand how it works.

Albert