[linux-dvb] TM6000

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Sun Aug 10 12:35:37 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 11:47 +0200, skull wrote:

> Hello ! I'm an italian guy with some questions to ask.. Recently i
> bought this hybrid usb card to watch tv and all went fine till i used
> it in Windows; now i'm using Gnu/Linux all the day and have totally
> replaced Windows, but i've not been able to make the card work.
>
> I tried to apply several infos found in the www without success, so
> i'm looking for some news about the developement of a usable driver or
> any other things that may help me to make it work in my linuxbox.

http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Trident_TM6000

Would be a good start.

I had my dad's stick (TM6000 hybrid) loaned to a dev for quite a while,
but his schedule never found an opening, and I had to ask it back before
he could do anything meaningful with it.

Hybrid also means multiprotocol, and that is yet another story that is
being written.

Nico