[linux-dvb] DVT-1000S Support Development Assistance Offer

Steven Toth stoth at linuxtv.org
Sun Aug 10 15:30:35 CEST 2008

Damien Morrissey wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have recently purchased a DTV-1000S before realising it was not
> supported (for the price I took a punt). However, the card seems good
> under Windows and I would like to use it with MythTV under linux.
>
> If anyone out there is working on a driver for this card and I can be of
> any assistance, please let me know. I run mythbuntu with mythtv 0.21+fixes.

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@linuxtv.org/msg27620.html

saa7130 + tda18271 + tda10048.

The kernel has support for all of these, so you need to talk with the
saa7130 maintainer. With PCI and GPIO details it's possible to make this
work.

If you haven't done so already, please take some decent close-up
pictures and ensure the wiki at linuxtv.org is up to date.

- Steve