[linux-dvb] HVR-4000 and Mythtv with latest version of mythbuntu
Andres Revilla Ortiz
arocs at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 14 16:43:53 CEST 2008
First of all i would like to apreciated your superb work of making this great mailing list ... THANKS ...
I am a medium experience user of linux , and now i have decided to use it as a multimedia frontend .. So i have install mythbuntu distro .... It is possible to watch movies , photos .. etc ... but i have a lot of problems with TV module ....i explain my odissey to watch tv on HVR-4000 card ...
1) I have installed the multifrontend driver for the hvr-4000 as is explained in the page http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-4000 . Linux kernel is 2..6.24-19 .
2) After that i reboot and start to configure mythtv . It is possible to scan the DVB-T and DVB-S channels .
3) When i tried to watch the channels in mythtv , it tells me that the channel is locked and the screen is blank .
4) I stop the daemon of mythbackend with /etc/init.d/mythtv-backend stop .
5) Start kaffeine and scan for some dvb-t channels ... and it's all ok , i can watch the tdt channels ..
6) After that i start /etc/init.d/mythtv-backend start
7) An now it is possible to watch dvb-t with mythtv ... But when i restart computer i have to make all the process ... (stop daemon , start kaffeine , start daemon , and mythfrontend).
It is possible to solve this problem ...?
Thanks for all ...
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the linux-dvb