[linux-dvb] Possible stream quality improvement for jusst.de branch

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Sat Aug 16 20:05:45 CEST 2008

Hi Manu and others who use jusst.de/mantis branch.

I've heard from Jouni Karvo that my Mantis DMA transfer patch
has removed glitches from the DVB stream.

He has Terratec Cinergy C DVB card (jusst.de branch).
I've seen similar improvement, but I have Twinhan 2033 C DVB card (my
own version of jusst.de branch).

Here is a reference to my DMA transfer patch:
http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-July/027226.html

I hope that some of those who have glitches or who loses the stream
(audio/video) entirely with jusst.de branch,
will test my patch.

Regards,
Marko Ristola