[linux-dvb] activy dvb-t ALPS tdhd1-204A support?

Oliver Endriss o.endriss at gmx.de
Sun Aug 17 23:36:51 CEST 2008

jaakko tuomainen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the patch, now I can tune to any free-to-air
> channel with Kaffeine (i don't have pay-tv to test it).
> Is there need for some kind of "fine tuning" of the driver
> now when the cards are detected and work ok?

Great. I am a bit surprised that it works, since most of the parameters
in 'struct tda1004x_config' are just an educated guess. ;-)

If there are no problems we can leave the parameters 'as is'.
Fine tuning - if necessary - must be done by people who own the card
and are able to compare behaviour with the windows driver.

Let's test the patch until next weekend, then I will commit it to HG.

CU
Oliver

P.S.:
CI support is not implemented for Activy cards.