[linux-dvb] Precompiled dvb-apps package for AMD64 Ubuntu Hardy?

sacha sacha at hemmail.se
Mon Aug 18 13:27:18 CEST 2008

Hello

I cannot get it work Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400  on Ubuntu 8.04
Linux 2.6.24-19-generic #1 SMP Wed Jun 18 14:15:37 UTC 2008 x86_64
GNU/Linux.
Driver seems OK but standard dvb-apps do not work. Compilation of the
alternative scan and szap fails for me.
I thank you everybody who tried to help me!
I spent quite a time with that now and feels that cannot fix it self.
I wonder if maybe someone can provide me with working dvb-apps package
for my system?

KR