[linux-dvb] DViCO Fusion HDTV7 Dual Express

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Tue Aug 19 15:14:08 CEST 2008

Michael Krufky wrote:
>>> Tim,
>>>
>>> The support that I added in was for a the DViCO DVB-T Dual Express, not the
>>> FusionHDTV7.
>>>
>>> However there may be good news for you...
>>> If your card is the FusionHDTV7 Dual Express there is support for this card
>>> in the main tree (only one DVB tuner at the moment). This may not help you
>>> as you stated that you needed analog support.
>>>
>>> The easiest way for you to get the newest DVB drivers is to go to this
>>> webpage:
>>> http://martinpitt.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/packaged-dvb-t-drivers-for-ubuntu
>>> -804/

I just noticed this -- bad advice.  We have no control of that package, and no tracking of its state.

Its possible that this is the source of Tim's problem.  I don't think I added support for the new demodulator until way after June 10th.

Tim, please just follow the instructions that I gave you in my first email.

The driver for this card currently does _not_ support analog video, so you might not get what you want from it now.

Regards,

Mike