[linux-dvb] usb and/or pci express dvb-c cards

Hasse Hagen Johansen hhj-linux-dvd at musikcheck.dk
Thu Aug 21 10:36:18 CEST 2008

Hi

I am thinking about upgrading my motherboard in my mythtvcomputer. The
motherboad I am looking at only have pci express(it is a mini-itx so I
don't so many boards to choose from)

Does anyone know or can recommend any pci express or usb tuners for
dvb-c? Because know when I have to change tuner card anyway(because I
have a pci analog tuner card now) I would like to use the dvb-c which is
carried by my cable provider

I do have another motherboard I could use with pci I could buy instead,
but the quality of that brand shouldn't be too good if I  understand the
guys at the mythtv mailinglis right ;-)

Best Regards
Hasse H. Johansen