[linux-dvb] dib0700 and analog broadcasting

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Fri Aug 22 00:41:12 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Patrick Boettcher
<patrick.boettcher at desy.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008, Michael Krufky wrote:
>>
>> Lets sync up when you get to that point -- I have a good chunk of code
>> written that will add analog support to the dvb-usb framework as an
>> optional additional adapter type.
>
> Wow wow wow. That sounds like music in my ears. Great direction!!!
>
> Patrick.

...just to clarify -- the "good chunk of code" is still just v4l2 API
glue.  I didnt do _any_ of the streaming stuff yet.

videobuf can work with usb devices now, but I'm not sure that its the
best direction to take, within dvb-usb.

Like I said before -- what I have is worth keeping, but its extremely
far from complete.

When I get into it next (probably next month -- its busy here now)
then I will do my best to clean it up and post the work-in-progress to
a mercurial repository.

I repeat -- this will just be for the sake of collaboration.  I don't
think this will be ready for users for a good long time :-/

-Mike