[linux-dvb] HVR 4000 recomneded driver and firmware for VDR 1.7.0

Goga777 goga777 at bk.ru
Tue Aug 26 06:20:42 CEST 2008

Hi

> I could confirm that this new version of drivers is running better (I have the
> same problem as Marek and I use his hint with patched multiproto_plus drivers

sorry, which hint do you mean ?

> to make HV-4000 under linux running) but not for all channels.

it's strange - I have only repo from Igor without any patches and everything works well

>I couldn't get
> lock for some dvb-s2 channels (ANIXE HD, Premiere HD) which is with patched
> multiproto_plus possible without problem.

I can see these channels without any problem on my vdr 170

sorry, do you use patched multiproto_plus or native repo from Igor ?

>Also switching seems to be sometimes
> slower.
>
> I've tested it with kernel 2.6.25-2 and with fw for cs24116 version 1.20.79.0
> and version 1.23.86.1.

I have kernel 2.6.22, cx24116 FW version 1.23.86.1, the letaest repo from Igor, vdr 170

> Many thanks to Goga and Igor for their work.

many thanks to Igor :)

Goga