[linux-dvb] linux-dvb Digest, Vol 43, Issue 116

Tim Lucas lucastim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 05:42:47 CEST 2008

Mijhail Moreyra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This patch adds analog TV support for the HVR-1500 which has a cx23885
> bridge and a xc3028 tuner but no MPEG encoder. It also adds support for
> ALSA audio capture.
>
> There isn't digital TV in my country so I didn't test if it breaks
> digital mode.
>
> Hope it will be useful for anyone interested.
>
> Regards.
> Mijhail Moreyra

Hi.  I have a DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express which has the cx23885 bridge as
well.  I would like to add analog support for this card.  Will your work on
the HVR-1500 card translate to my card as well.  If I only need to do a
little work, I'll do it, but I need to be pointed in the right direction.

     --Tim