[linux-dvb] dib0700 new i2c implementation

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 09:10:20 CEST 2008

Hi,
    Thanks for your work, first of all. ¿Do you think this patch might
solve the problems that seem to be appeared since the new firmware is out
with the Hauppauge Nova-T 500, like random reboots, etc... (what's ths state
on this, anyway?) ?

I delayed the adoption of the new 1.20 firmware because of those problems,
because I didn't want to leave the machine in a complete unusable state...

Best regards,
  Eduard Huguet