[linux-dvb] dib0700 new i2c implementation

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:12:08 CEST 2008

Well, regarding the Nova-T 500 I must say that, using the current HG driver
code and 1.10 firmware, it's pretty rock solid. I've had no USB disconnects
nor hangs of any time since a long time ago (since lastest patches for this
card were merged).

That's the reason I'm very reluctant to use the new firmware, specially if
the effect seems to be a constantly rebooting machine, as Nicolas Will
described ;-). However, if the above patche solves the problems then I'll be
very pleased to test it.

Regards,
  Eduard