[linux-dvb] HVR-1800 DVB Configuration

David Schollmeyer dschollmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:27:06 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Steven Toth <stoth at linuxtv.org> wrote:

> I assume the channel names, pid values and service numbers in your
> channels.conf are accurate. Did this come as a result of running the scan
> app, or something else?
>
> - Steve

I used the values from a mythtv-users posting from a couple of years
ago so I'm not sure if it is up-to-date. I also tried ascan but the
output from that did not have any channel names (they were all of the
format "[000x]") so I'm not sure if that worked correctly. The
mythtv-users posting said that Cox does not transmit pids.

David