[linux-dvb] Looks like there's a new unsupported WinTV Nova T500 out there

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Thu Aug 28 18:21:08 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 7:51 PM, David <dvb-t at iinet.com.au> wrote:
> [...]

HVR2200 is a cool new card, dual hybrid analog / digital........  but
Nova-TD-500 is *not* end of life -- the card is still available, and
there are still new Nova-TD-500 cards being made, and new drivers are
available in my bristol repository.  The new card (Nova-TD-500) is not
available on the market yet, but the driver is -- the card will be
supported long before people have it in their hands.

-MiKE