[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-500 New Firmware (dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw) causes problems

Thomas Goerke tom at goeng.com.au
Fri Aug 29 01:24:18 CEST 2008

> Well I'm glad the 1.20 support didn't just get checked in then.
> Thanks for doing this testing.
>
> Do you happen to have the dmesg output from the failed attempt, which
> might have information on the nature of the failure?  I would like to
> get to the bottom of the issue.
>
> Devin

Devin,  I looked at the dmesg output and it showed no errors.  So I tested
it again using both symbolic link and hard copy.  This time it worked
correctly.  I am not sure what was causing the problem before but rolling
back to the .10 definitely fixed it.  Apologies for the multicast on this
but all seems ok now using the .20 firmware.

Tom