[linux-dvb] New scan file for cz-Praha

BOUWSMA Barry freebeer.bouwsma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:07:36 CET 2008

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Christoph Pfister wrote:

> 2008/11/27 Martin Jaburek <longmatys at gmail.com>:

> > There were some changes in October 2008 in dvb-t multiplexes in Czech

> +T 570000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
>
> Can you please try to find out the actual values instead of "AUTO" there?

Or, a quick search (with no background) shows this frequency
is in use at Usti n.Labem (north-ish; would have to search my
maps to quote actual antenna distance and view terrain and
predict if 100kW ERP would cover those 50+km), but I see
nothing using this frequency in the area of Praha -- at least,
not in the two results I looked closely at.

Can you tell me what stations can be received on this frequency,
so I can say which multiplex it is, and then, I could possibly
provide actual modulation parameters as published?

Diky moc,
pivo bouwsma