[linux-dvb] tm6010 - Compiles All Drivers, but not tm6010 Strange!

leo theGreat leo.thealmighty at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:38:55 CET 2008

Hi Everbody,

I tried to compile the drivers from
'http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010/<http://linuxtv.org/hg/%7Emchehab/tm6010/>
'.

I tried 4 days ago archive..... 5 weeks old and 7 months old... all the same
results.

All drivers compile fine... but not tm6000. Compilation runs fine. It
produces around 200+ drivers but not any tm6000 driver. Although tm6000
folder is present in all of these archives. But it remains as source file
only ( like .c, .h etc ) and doesnt get compiled into the driver like other
drivers. As the compilation goes fine without any errors. I am wondering If
I am doing something wrong or is there a different way to do it.

I use 'make' or sometimes 'make all' and then 'make install'.

According to Mark Breddemann's ( on this Mailing List ) post he has
successfully compiled these drivers. Kindly guide me the way also. I know
these drivers are still in the development. But analog support is working.
And i need only that. My Chipset is Trident TV Master  5600 AI.
Kindly help me out! Hope to get a reply soon. :)

Regards,
Sanjeev