[linux-dvb] Technisat HD2 cannot szap/scan (possible diseqc problem)

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:00:30 CET 2008

2008/12/5 Michel Verbraak <michel at verbraak.org>

>  Alex,
>
> I have the following problem. I'm not able to rotate my rotor with my HD2
> card and any of the drivers (liplianin, v4l-dvb, Manu). I tried GotoX diseqc
> commands as well as the goto position used by scan-s2.
> As Pavel also has problems with diseqc (switch with A B input) I think it
> is not in the scan-s2 an szap-s2 utilities but in the driver.

I don't have a rotor nor HD2 card, so I can't help with that.
I do have 8-1 disecq that works fine with Igor's drivers (previously worked
fine with Manu's drivers as well) and scan-s2 utility using Twinhan 1041
card.

Few weeks ago Hans Werner applied changes for scan-s2 to work with his
rotor. Please take a look on rotor.conf file and "-r" option.
Maybe it will help.

> I changed the subject because I do not know if Pavels problem is only due
> to diseqc problems.
>
> I have another card (twinhan vp-1034 mantis) which should be able to rotate
> my rotor and I will try it next weekend to see if my rotor is not broken and
> I will also have a look into the driver but this will be not easy beacuse I
> do not have schematics or any documentation.

My 1027 card worked fine with multiproto drivers few months ago (replaced it
with 1041 card)