[linux-dvb] Avermedia A312 - patch for review

Daniel Perzynski Daniel.Perzynski at aster.pl
Tue Dec 16 00:23:28 CET 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Devin Heitmueller [mailto:devin.heitmueller at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:12 AM
To: Daniel Perzynski
Cc: linux-dvb at linuxtv.org
Subject: Re: Avermedia A312 - patch for review

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Daniel Perzynski
<Daniel.Perzynski at aster.pl> wrote:

> [...]

Devin,

The problem is that I'm in Poland and we don't have ATSC here as far as I'm
aware but I will try to test it anyway.
Could you please look at the wiki for that card and tell me what will be the
analog video decoder for that card (I don't have /dev/videoX device).

Regards,