[linux-dvb] S2API drivers sync

gimli gimli at dark-green.com
Fri Dec 19 18:01:40 CET 2008

The DVB-S2 stuff smells all like a big bullshit.
In the first step a big hurry to get S2API in
the mainline kernel and now nothing at all from
the DVB-S2 front. This is a completly big mess
in my eyes.

cu

Edgar (gimli) Hucek

P.S.: Childish political games which are played on
the shoulders of the users. Hurray, well done.