[linux-dvb] S2API drivers sync

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:42:16 CET 2008

I was under the impression that stb0899+mantis would be coming soon to
the main v4l tree.  I sure hope it's true because trying to have a
usable dvb box when you need to use all these different trees is a
complete mess.  In the worst case scenario I guess I'll have to
replace all my cards with ones I know are properly supported in v4l.
I hope that won't be required though!

And I also don't believe it's just coincidence that there was a huge
rush to get s2api in the kernel and the moment it happened, poof!
Almost nothing came from it.  You'd be a fool not to question that.