[linux-dvb] S2API drivers sync

sinter sinter.mann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 19 19:43:00 CET 2008

Am Freitag 19 Dezember 2008 18:01:40 schrieb gimli:
> The DVB-S2 stuff smells all like a big bullshit.
> In the first step a big hurry to get S2API in
> the mainline kernel and now nothing at all from
> the DVB-S2 front. This is a completly big mess
> in my eyes.
>
> cu
>
> Edgar (gimli) Hucek
>
> P.S.: Childish political games which are played on
> the shoulders of the users. Hurray, well done.

Yes, Edgar, exactly: This is what the name Manu A. stands for since this guy
was recruited as a DVB "maintainer" by Johannes Stezenbach:

Kiddish political games which are played on the shoulders of the users.
Also those kiddish games are ideal to hide the discovery of one's own personal
mediocrity / incapability in coding issues.

There are people who ask themselves why Manu A. still owes a repository at
linuxtv.org. I guess this runs under "utilitarianism of human beings".

And also: a huge mass of (inactive) nominal members looks nice for a career at
redhat.com, doesn't it?