[linux-dvb] S2API drivers sync

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Mon Dec 29 11:52:23 CET 2008

gimli schreef:
> I think you do net get me right. I'm not blaming one person.
> I blame the whohle DVB-S2 thing and the developers involved in.
> You immedialey shoot, start thinking. It's not the fault of one
> person. The mess is the fault of a group of persons. The only
> thing i see on this ML is when criticism come up some people here
> can't deal with it. That shows me verry little skills in dealing
> with criticism and dealing with users and developers. Try to find
> a solution and not blaming this or that person. One intresting point
> on this ML is, that flames starting realy fast and are mostly
> personal and more than rude. And most of the time there is no
> technical solution discussion, only flaming and shooting.
>
> cu
>
> Edgar (gimli) Hucek

At least this list doesn't shoot you for top-posting like that, I've
seen some nasty threads about something so trivial ;)

I'm a bit confused: Why are people blaming Manu for this one?
His API got shot down, why (and this is not a rhetorical question) do
people expect so much from him this time?

And hasn't he already signed of on his drivers to be in the v4l repository?