[linux-dvb] Where to buy Anysee E30C in Europe ("Euroland")?

Anders Eriksson aeriksson at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 30 11:02:54 CET 2008

Got one in sweden (Elgiganten, 1000 SEK iirc), but the card reader (CA/CI
thing) turned out to be unsupported. Reading the kernel sources for the driver,
i found a comment indicating that the CA/CI reader was not (yet) supported.

Luckily, Elgiganten had a free 30 day return policy, so I returned mine.

/Anders