[linux-dvb] DVICO dual express incorrect readback of firmware message (2.6.28 kernel)

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 01:21:13 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 7:17 PM, sonofzev at iinet.net.au
<sonofzev at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Here is the full output from startup  (attached as dmesg.txt) .. the looping
> message in the original email starts immediately after (re ran dmesg after
> writing this file to check)..
> I hope this is useful

<snip>

Is this a MythTV system or something that does a scan at startup?

Also, can you provide any timing info as to the frequency of the
messages (some distributions include the time down to the ms in their
dmesg output, but I don't know how that is configured)

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com