[linux-dvb] AVerMedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM and DVB-S Pro [A700]

Peter Meszmer hubblest at web.de
Thu Feb 7 10:23:27 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm watching this list for quite a while now, looking forward to see my
Avermedia AVerTV DVB-S Hybrid+FM supported.
This card looks very similar to the Avermedia AVerTV DVB-S Pro [A700], so I
tried the two existing patches. Finally, Matthias Schwarzott's (zzam)
patch "a700_full_20080204" did it.

DVB-S is working very well using Kaffeine 0.8.5, input via S-Video or
Composite worked, since I bought the card, and is still working.

Is it possible, to add the cards ID (1461:a7a2) to the list?

Thanks for all the work you did! Ich ziehe meinen Hut!

Best regards,
Peter Meszmer