[linux-dvb] Nova-T 500 issues - losing one tuner

Jonas Anden jonas at anden.nu
Thu Feb 7 17:51:44 CET 2008

> Do you have a way to automate this ? Ie to detect that a tuner is gone ?

No, I have yet to find any log message that says things aren't OK.

Mythbackend seems to just fail its recordings and not create the
recording file, which is kind of annoying. In my point of view, it would
be better if mythbackend would *crash*, since this would make the other
backend (which uses analog tuners) take over the recording. It wouldn't
be the same quality, but at least the show would be recorded...

  // J