[linux-dvb] Two few channels with KWorld DVB-S 100...
sarkiaponius at alice.it
Mon Feb 11 21:16:09 CET 2008
I'm new to this list, but before posting this, I have been looking for
old posts related to my problems, without results.
Here are the facts:
1) I have a brand new KWorld DVB-S 100
2) It works: "scan" tunes many channels, "szap" let me watch many of
them, both video and audio are pretty good.
3) The channels "scan" found are too few: most of RAI's and MediaSet's
channels (I'm in Italy) are not found by scan.
4) I downloaded an initial scan file for Hotbird, and I even tried those
posted somewhere by italian people, but nothing happens.
5) Dish and cable are OK: I plugged the cable into a standalone FTA
decoder, and all missing channels are there.
6) I'm running Debian Etch, with kernel 126.96.36.199-6-686.
Any hint would be very much appreciated!
More information about the linux-dvb