[linux-dvb] wintv nova-t stick, dib0700 and remote controllers..

Filippo Argiolas filippo.argiolas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:39:02 CET 2008

I'm asking this because calling dib0700_rc_setup after each keypress
poll resets the ir data into the  device to  0 0 0 0. What I'd like to
know since I know almost nothing about dvb devices if is this going to
someway damage my device if called each 150ms (period of the poll).
If not I'll write a patch to support some of my remotes as well
repeated keys events as soon I'll have some spare time.
Does any of you know a different method to erase last received data
from the device?