[linux-dvb] MSI TV at nywhere A/D v1.1 patch

Russell Kliese russell at kliese.wattle.id.au
Fri Feb 15 15:43:16 CET 2008

Hi,

I've created a patch to support the MSI TV at nywhere A/D v1.1 card. This
card previously had firmware upload issues when using card=109. With
this patch, it's auto-detected and I haven't experienced any firmware
upload problems (although my testing hasn't been exhaustive, but I have
tried a couple of cold boots).

I've tested both analog and digital TV. I haven't yet tested S-Video or
composite inputs, so these might need to be tweaked.

It would be great if this patch could be merged into the main
repository. If there are any special requirements to allow this to be
done, please let me know.

Cheers,

Russell Kliese