[linux-dvb] HVR-3000

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647tv at mclink.it
Tue Feb 19 21:14:53 CET 2008

I've been out from the dvb scene for a while and now I'm building a new system.

I had to buy an HVR-3000 hybrid system because it's the only DVB-T card I found available in Rome on PCI slot.... and the DVB-S was ok in order to have a new input....

Now I have this card... I tried on Suse 10.0, downloaded the kernel module I found somewhere... tried compiling.... but I got errors due to some changes in a structure.

I may try on suse 10.3... perhaps it works on that...

Now the questions is:

- where can I find informations to update my knowledge about DVB reception (I read hints about drivers rewritten for DVB-S2, multi-proto, and the like...).

- does anybody have a HVR-3000 actually working on a suse linux ? Which version ?

Thanks
Francesco