[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T Stick problems

Ysangkok ysangkok at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:39:05 CET 2008

Hello,

 I recently bought a Sandberg DigiTV reciever with an af9015. I never
 got it to work. So now i bought a Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T Stick,
 because I read on the wiki that it would work.

 However I cannot get it to work. I have fetched the firmware
 dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw (34306 bytes). When I use (dvb)scan I get
 "tuning failed".

 If I boot up with the USB stick inserted, I get lots of IR recieving
 errors. The stick has an IR receiver, because it came with a remote.

 The device works in Windows Vista.

 Please answer if you have anything at all to say.

 Regards,
 Janus Troelsen