[linux-dvb] HVR 4000 and usb webcam working together?

Daniel Porres chancleta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:01:22 CET 2008

Im trying to get working on the same pc, mythtv over a HVR 4000 and a
usb webcam (gspca drivers) in a fresh Ubuntu 7.10. Before installing
the hvr 4000 driver the webcam works fine on /dev/video0, but when I
install hvr 4000 drivers the dev/video0 belongs now to the DVB-T
capturer and I cannot load or reinstall properly the webcam gspca
I follow these steps in order to install hvr 4000 ->

Can anyone give me some advice on how I can achive both devices working.

Thanks for your time,