[linux-dvb] TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Vangelis Nonas vnonas at otenet.gr
Sun Feb 24 02:39:42 CET 2008

Thank you all for your help,

With the latest changeset I can tune channels correctly. I tried vdr and
szap (from Manu).

I dont know how to undo the last changesets and go back to 7200. Please
tell me how to do it and I'll get the timings.

I also tried to scan Hotbird and it seems that scanning is now
consistent when you scan the same transponder more than once.

A full scan produced 1722 channels which is not bad, but it needs
improvement. There are about 2200 channels I think.

I attach the log of the scan. It fails to scan certain transponders and
I believe (not 100% sure, but I did some testing) that this is
consistent across runs.

Regards
Vagelis