[linux-dvb] TT Connect S2-3600 (was: Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (PCTV452e) and DVB-S2)

André Weidemann Andre.Weidemann at web.de
Tue Feb 26 09:47:02 CET 2008

Dominik Kuhlen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Manus multiproto HG tree (jusst.de/hg/multiproto) and the attached patch make the pctv452e work with DVB-S2 and DVB-S :)

Hi all,
I took Dominiks patch and added support for the TT connect S2-3600.

The S2-3600 is tuning to DVB-S and DVB-S2 but I still got some image
distortions. I'm quite sure I got the correct firmware for the S2-3600
but I only did some quick testing last night.
The patch may still have some quirks... so use at your own risk.

If anyone should volunteer to try the attached patch, please make sure
to apply the patch for the PCTV 452e first!
The firmware for the S2-3600 can be found here:
http://ilpss8.dyndns.org/dvb-usb-tt-connect-s2-3600-01.fw

I will also have a PCTV 452e for testing at the end of the week. So I
can test both USB boxes with the driver.

  André