[linux-dvb] Avermedia PCIe combo tv card

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Wed Feb 27 17:20:24 CET 2008

All in all, I think the best course of action would be to set this aside
for a couple of months and then comeback and revisit it -- I say this
because, hopefully by then, issues with the xceive IC will have been
hammered out, and work on the other parts (the Conexant bridge and
encoder) might be more robust/mature ... at which point, it would be a
lot easier stringing together support for the card, and certainly for
end user testing purposes.