[linux-dvb] New Hauppauge DVB PCIe devices HVR-2200, HVR-1700 and HVR-1200

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Thu Feb 28 08:10:25 CET 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Halim Sahin" <halim.sahin at t-online.de>
To: <linux-dvb at linuxtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] New Hauppauge DVB PCIe devices HVR-2200,HVR-1700
and HVR-1200

Has anyone actually put a HVR-2200 in a linux box and seen what happens?
does linux find nothing or what? What exactly makes PCI-E cards hard to
start to get right (or its not hard.. just no one has had time to do it?)

I might get one.... I have an HVR4000 with 1 DVB-T tuner at the moment and
an extra 2 DVB-T tuners it would be nice (and we only have 3 transponder
freqs in NZ and it would cover them all) (and I have 3 PCI-E slots free not
in use)

Thanks