[linux-dvb] STB0899 users, please verify results was Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Oliver Bardenheier (obardenh) obardenh at cisco.com
Thu Feb 28 08:48:29 CET 2008

 Seppo, You should use the group-mailer linux-dvb at linuxtv.org

regards
Oliver

-----Original Message-----
From: Seppo Ingalsuo [mailto:seppo.ingalsuo at iki.fi]
Sent: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 07:08
To: Oliver Bardenheier (obardenh)
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] STB0899 users, please verify results was Re:

Oliver Bardenheier (obardenh) wrote:
> I can confirm that current hg-tree breaks SkyStarHD. Mostly unusable,
> many transponders not working.
> I changed back to  45eec532cefa  and everything is working fine.

I'm using multiproto-74c6c2ee613b grabbed yesterday and I was able to
see only BBC World from Astra 19.2E. Other channels I tried to zap to
didn't work. Also there seemed to be problems in driving reliably diseqc
positioner (that the old TT budget-s handled fine).

It was my first experience with brand new TT S2-3200 and vdr 1.5.16 with
Reinhard's H.264 patch set.

BR,
Seppo