[linux-dvb] TT Connect S2-3600

André Weidemann Andre.Weidemann at web.de
Thu Feb 28 09:36:03 CET 2008

Manu Abraham wrote:
> What do you use to play back ? is the distortions seen with dvb-s2/h.264
> only ?

I'm using vdr-1.5.12 with Reinhard Nissls h.264 patch and xine.
Just for comparison... Tuning with the TT S2-3200 works for DVB-S and
DVB-S2 channels. The picture quality great, no distortion at all.

I managed to get a Pinnacle 452e for testing. The Pinnacle 452e as well
as the TT connect S2-3600 show image distortions on all channels. There
is no difference between channels on a DVB-S or DVB-S2 transponders. BER
and UNC seem to be zero, if the femon output can still be trusted for
the multiproto drivers.

My patch for the TT connect S2-3600 is far from perfect. I will
hopefully be able to post a new version this week.

I just saw, that you have committed some changes to the multiproto tree
a few days ago. I will check out the repository tonight and see how
things are now.

André