[linux-dvb] Any improvements on the Avermedia DVB-S Pro (A700)?

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:27:42 CET 2008

OK, thanks. The GPIO status values corresponded to DVB-S use, I haven't
tested the analog input nor in Windows nor Linux because I don't have
anything to connect to it...

I think there are couple of snapshots points on the report. IIRC the first
one correspond to the initial state (before ever starting the AverTV
program) and the second one is watching DVB-S TV with it.

Best regards,
  Eduard