[linux-dvb] Going though hell here, please provide how to for Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Feb 28 23:15:59 CET 2008

This message contains the following attachment(s):
Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e.txt

Spent my hole day trying to get a dvd-t device up and running, this is
device number two I tried.

Can somebody please tell me how to get this device working on:

2.6.24-1-686 debian sid and 2.6.22-14-generic ubuntu

I have to get some sleep now, because this is getting on my health and
that does not happen often....

All needed info is in the attachment.

Thanks for all the efforts, i have the feeling we were almost there....

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong