[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e - Installation Guide - v0.1.2j

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Feb 29 17:55:53 CET 2008

Markus Rechberger wrote:
> Hi Jelle,
>
> On 2/29/08, Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> wrote:
>> This message contains the following attachment(s):
>> Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e - Installation Guide - v0.1.2j.txt
>>

> the correct mailinglist for those devices is em28xx at mcentral dot de
>
> I added some comments below and prefixed them with /////////
>
> This message contains the following attachment(s):
>  Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e - Installation Guide - v0.1.2j.txt

We will get it working in the next few days, i am already working on a
user guide. I will add the comments to the new version, i just thought
release as soon as possible, dont want somebody else to spent hours and
hours of his day installing your nice driver.

Nice, I was working on building tvtime but it gave me errors,

# remove orignal application
sudo apt-get remove tvtime

# install necessary tools
sudo apt-get install build-essential mercurial

cd ~
sudo rm -r tvtime
hg clone http://mcentral.de/hg/~mrec/tvtime
cd tvtime
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
make
sudo make install
cd ~